who can join the program?
- Any person who needs to prevent and manage chronic disease to improve productivity and decrease absenteeism can join the program.
- Any group or company can register in the program.
how is the program delivered?
- We deliver the program through in-person or online programs.
- Online program enrollees will have the same degree of care with more convenience.
- In-person program enrollees are also provided with online access for effective monitoring and program delivery.
what is included in the program
Full-year Corporate Lifestyle Program is composed of the following components:
- Comprehensive lifestyle assessment (Quarterly or as indicated)
- Jumpstart and maintenance nutrition program
- Personal coaching and monitoring
- Physical activity program
- Sleep health workshop
- Stress management workshop
- Culinary medicine workshop
- Monthly recorded webinars
- Monthly Shared Medical Appointment (SMA)
- Downloadable resources
what is the typical program schedule?
Typical Program schedule: Online/In-person
- Assessment/Reassessment - Monthly
- Shared Medical Appointment (SMA) - Quarterly
- Culinary medicine workshop - Quarterly
- Group support meeting - Monthly
- Physical activity workshop - Quarterly
- Sleep health workshop - Quarterly
- Stress management workshop - Quarterly
- Regular monitoring - Weekly
- Asynchronous education sessions (your own pace)
what is the program cost and how can our company/group register?
The program cost is even less than P7.00/day for everything you'll get! We are sure that what you get is more than the worth that you will spend. In lifestyle medicine, we always see evidence confirming that the more change you invest, the more benefit you will get. And the health benefit you'll enjoy is always far more than the habit you will give up.
- Yearly subscription - P2500
- Online registration
- Onsite registration
We can always customize a program that will fit your company's requirement.